Thursday, August 3, 2017


Pin It!
Another sneak peek!

Now that I can share the Holiday Catalog I can also share the make and takes from my incentive trip to Thailand.  I always love going to Stampin Up events not only to see all the great new products, but to play with some of them.  It's hard not to get inspired.  Makes me want to come home and create!

These great tags are from the Merry Little Christmas Suite.  I will be using this suite in my September 27th Christmas Card Class.  For people that love to really decorate your Christmas gifts this is the suite for you.  It has such sweet little ornaments, ribbon, and evergreen sprigs.

I just adore the Painted Autumn Suite, which is actually the suite I will be using for my October 19th Sweet Suite Class.  They used the new Leaf Punch to punch out a vellum leaf which really just finished these cards!

I think my mom will call this last card a WOW card and I will have to agree with her!  They used the Year of Cheer Suite, which I will be using for my November 16th Sweet Suite Class.  I just love all the foil accents, its so easy to make this card a WOW card!!!

I hope you enjoyed them all!

No comments: