Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Where has the Summer Gone?!?


Pin It!
Where Has the Summer Gone?!?
My Illinois grandchildren start back to school next week already. That got me thinking about Summer ending and Fall starting.  And that got me thinking about crisp Fall days and Halloween. I broke out some of my new product from the Holiday catalog and created some Halloween cards  

Its a batch of happy Jack-O-Lanterns!  I'm much more into happy than spooky! I cut some of the pumpkins from the designer series paper and stamped some with the Patterned Pumpkins dies with matching Pick a Pumpkin stamp set.
Supplies: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie card stock; Basic Black Archival Stampin Ink; Spooky Night Designer Series Paper; Pick a Pumpkin stamp set; Patterned Pumpkins thinlits Dies; Vintage Crochet Trim; Black Rhinestone Jewels; 


No comments: