Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Stampin' Up! Oh So Eclectic Class

I held a Naturally Eclectic Sweet Suite class last week.  This was one of four cards we made.  I'm delighted that this stamp set and the coordinating framelits are carrying over.  Unfortunately the designer series paper is retiring and was still available as of yesterday (5/21).  

One of my favorite layouts for cards is using lots of layers in different sizes and shapes.   I used several colors from the designer series paper and started layering.  I love the crinkled ribbon and am sad to see it retiring.  It's easy to work with and adds great texture.  I cut some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for the center of the flower.  I know it's hard to see but again, I wanted to add another element of texture to the card.

Stampin' Up! Every day Cards, Oh So Eclectic, Leaf Punch
Pin It!

I have listed below links to my online store of all the products I used on this card:

No comments: