Monday, March 11, 2019

Stampin' Up! Love What You Do

I issued a card challenge to my team.  I gave them this card design, or sketch, and had them post their card on our Team Facebook page.  Everyone who enters will be put into a drawing for a fabulous prize.  We have such a creative team.  I love seeing their creativity in action.

I brought out the Share What You Love Suite from the Annual Catalog to make this card.  I love the colors and the images.  The Pearlized Doilies are a perfect embellishment with this paper.  Several of the sheets have a translucent pearlized finish as well.  

Stampin' Up!, Love What You Do, Pearlized Doillies, Share What You Love
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:



Listed below are the products I used with links to my Online store:

No comments: