Friday, March 8, 2019

Stampin' Up! Painted Seasons

I can't decide which version I like better.  I cut the designer series paper on the diagonal and made two cards.  The card on the left (this) is made with a triangle of Mango Melody cardstock and the card on the right (that) uses all designer series paper on the front.  

I posted these on my Team Facebook page and we were split pretty evenly over which one folks like better.  So, I'll ask all y'all - which one do you like better?  This or That?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

Stampin' Up!, Painted Seasons, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Sale-A-Bration
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these:

Click on photo to see my Video Tutorial on how to create this card:

Listed below are the products I used with links to my Online store:

No comments: