Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Stampin' Up! Healing Hugs

I made this card for the March Simple Stamping Challenge from Stampin' Up!  In my Facebook post I mentioned that I have been needing sympathy cards lately.  Within a couple of days from that post, we received a phone call that a friend's mother passed away.  Dang.  

Simple Stamping entails using only stamps, ink and paper to make a card. I love the images in the Healing Hugs stamp set.  It is one of our Distinktive images.  The technique used to make the stamps is exclusive to Stampin' Up!.   #simplestamping #stampinup

Stampin' Up! Healing Hugs, Flourishing Phrases, #simplestamping, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:


Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: