Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Stampin' Up! Bird Ballad & Scalloped Note Cards

My beautiful grandaughter Claire just turned 14.  She is truly amazing!  She plays softball, sings and acts in school plays, plays instruments and will be in the Marching Band and is on the Archery Team!  I'm exhausted just thinking about all that she does!

I haven't played much with the Free as a Bird stamp set or the Stitched Nested Labels Dies so I thought I would use that set for her birthday card.  I watercolored the birds with Stampin' Blends.  

The Balmy Blue scalloped card and envelope works well for this image.  The Bird Ballad designer series paper doesn't have any Balmy Blue in it so I used the striped paper from Come Sail Away.  I added a layer of piece of Whisper White Flax Ribbon under the birds.

Stampin' Up!, Bird Ballad, Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes. www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

You also might like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: