Thursday, June 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! New Wonders Hostess Set

Angie Cleveland designed this card using this cute little fairy.  My mother used the Birthday card for my great niece, Eloisa's birthday recently.  I used the other version for Hostess Club.  Angie used watercolor pencils to fill in the color.  It's probably hard to see the other two fairies in the image at the bottom of this post, but they are adorable.  

This is a "Just For Hosts" stamp set so the only way to get this is to host a party or workshop.  We can get together with a few of your friends and have a fun time stamping!  If you are not working with a demonstrator, I would love to help you!  Send me a message and we will schedule out time together.


Stampin' Up!, New Wonders, Watercolor Pencils, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: