Thursday, September 12, 2019

Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! Stitched Be Mine

My mother, husband and I were invited to a wedding that will take place in a few weeks.  Unfortunately, with my mother's illness, we will not be able to travel across the state to join the festivities.  I made a couple of cards to send to Patrick and Kathy.  Their wedding invitation was Rococo Rose, so of course that is the featured color in the cards I made. The theme of their bridal shower was hearts so again, an easy decision!  I thought it would be fun to make a shaker card for them. 

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, First Frost, Stitched Be Mine, Shaker Card, Hold on To Hope

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, First Frost, Stitched Be Mine, Shaker Card, Hold on To Hope
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: