Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Stampin' Up! Yummy Christmas

I love this little box!  As soon as I saw the Cuckoo Clock bundle in the Annual Catalog, I thought of making a Gingerbread house.  To my delight, Yummy Christmas from the Holiday Catalog is a Gingerbread House! And it coordinates with the Cuckoo Clock dies!   Woo-Hoo!  

The inspiration for this box came from Melody Hyde from Stampin' Up!  The dimensions of the cardstock for the box is 1 1/2" x 5 3/4" .  Score it at 1 7/8" on each side, leaving a 2" section in the middle.  Turn and score 1/4" on the long sides.  




Stamp, color and die cut out the Gingerbread House.  I adhered the house to the box with Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue.  I find it easy to position the house on the box.  It's probably hard to see but I used the Shimmery Crystal Effects on the candy canes and peppermint candies and Puff Paint on some of the snow.

Yummy Christmas, Gift Box, Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Snowfall Accent Puff Paint,

Yummy Christmas, Gift Box, Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Snowfall Accent Puff Paint,
Pin It!


You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: