Monday, January 13, 2020

Stampin' Up! Layered With Kindness


One of my team members, Brenda, is celebrating her 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!.  It is through Stampin' Up! that I have met and become friends with so many wonderful people!  I have known many of my team members for a long time and we have all grown so much over the years and I love them all!  If you would like to be a part of my fabulous Sparklers team, I would love to have you join us! 

One of my initiatives this year is to celebrate team members milestones with a card.  I really like the Layered With Kindness stamp set.  It will work for many occasions.  While I chose a greeting from Peaceful Moments, the greetings in the Layered With Kindness are also nice and coordinate with a couple of new punches, Label Me Lovely and Label Me Fancy.

Stampin' Up!, Layered With Kindness, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Susan LaCroix, Peaceful Moments
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: