Thursday, January 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Music From the Heart

I participated in a SWAP for the new January - June 2020 Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! My daughter Aimee was over for a visit and she showed me this background technique.  I  ooh-ed and ahh-ed and came up with this card design.  Wonderful daughter that she is, she did all of the backgrounds for me.  Thanks, Aimee!

If you love music, or have any musicians in your life, Music From the Heart is a great set!  I have some grandkids who play in Marching Band, Jazz Band and Orchestra.  I think I will be getting a lot of use out of this set!


Stampin' Up!, Music From the Heart, Ink Blending, Susan LaCroix, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Music From the Heart, Aimee LaCroix
Pin It!


You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: