Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I {Heart} Hearts - Relief for Haiti



Thank you to those of you who have ordered this stamp set to help the victims of the earthquake in Haiti! Stampin' Up! posted a note that as of last week, well over 9,400 sets have been purchased! I was preparing some more packets of the cards for those who have purchased the I {Heart} Heart stamp set from me and thought I would post a reminder about it. The fund raising period for this stamp set ends on February 28th so there is still time to order your set! The item numbers are 117010 for the wood mount ($26.95) and 118571 for the clear mount ($18.95). Acrylic Block "D" (item number 118485, $8.50) is recommended if you need a block. You can call or e-mail me to place your order, or go to my on-line store.

Happy Stamping!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: