Sunday, August 12, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

 


When I first saw the cover of the Holiday Catalog, I thought to myself that I would not be making these ornaments anytime soon!  But when a recent party hostess asked if I could demonstrate this at her party last week, I said "Sure, no problem!"  So I spent an afternoon creating ornaments!  I have to admit, they are pretty easy!  Time consuming, but once you get the hang of them, they come together really well!  The secret is using the new silicone mat to help line up the petals and lots of hot glue!

  You can stamp whatever image you want or use designer series paper and die cut them with the new Holiday Ornaments Framelits.  To make sure you get a good fold in the petals, use the Simply Scored tool as well.  How great is it that Stampin' Up! is offering the Ornament Keepsakes stamps and the Holiday Ornaments Framelits as a bundle? 

To order, go to my website www.susanlacroix.stampinup.net
Posted by Picasa

No comments: