Monday, August 6, 2012

My love for Vintage continues...


I participated in two organized swaps this year at Convention.  Both were Vintage swaps. This is the first swap.

 I love 2-step stamping and Stippled Blossoms is perfect for Vintage cards!  For this card, I used Primrose Petal ink and stamped off twice for the first flower image.  I stamped the same color, full strength, over it with the second flower image. 
The frame is from Papaya Collage (page 75 in the Annual Catalog).  I didn't want a "shiny" frame so I mixed Gold & Pewter embossing powders to give it a more "tarnished" look.  I tucked some Very Vanilla seam binding and then spritzed the whole card with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.  The large pearl in the center of the flower finishes it off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: