Thursday, April 26, 2018

Stampin' Up! Anna's First Communion

My youngest granddaughter will be making her First Holy Communion in just a few short weeks.  I made up a few cards for her.  This is the card my mother will be giving her.

One of the new products in the upcoming catalog is the beautiful Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty designer series paper.  The pack is filled with different images and different sizes, including borders, to make beautiful cards in just a few minutes. The greeting is from a fun new alphabet set called Make A Difference.  You can create your own greeting with a couple of different fonts in this one set!  It is part of the sneak peek bundle, Share What You Love, that will be available in May.  I found it very easy to line up, but apparently I need work on centering the words!  LOL!

Stampin' Up! Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper Make A Difference
Pin It!

Product List

No comments: