Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Stampin' Up! RIP Mrs.C


I attended a funeral this morning.  One of my stamping friend's mother passed away last week at the age of 101.  She was a remarkable woman!  I only met her a few times, and as I listened to her pastor talk about her, I wish I had gotten to know her better.  

The church where the funeral Mass was held has beautiful stained glass windows in it.  I am very familiar with the church as this was my father's parish growing up.  He and my mother graduated from the high school way back in the 1940's.

The Painted Glass suite is a new suite in the upcoming Annual catalog.  The Graceful Glass vellum cardstock has some beautiful images that work for a variety of occasions.  I love that the coordinating stamp set has an Old English font for the sentiments.  

Rest In Peace, Mrs. C.


Stampin' Up! Graceful Glass Stampin' Blends Painted Glass
Pin It!

Product List

No comments: