Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Stampin' Up! On Stage Projects

The name of my team is Susan's Sparklers.  We love sparkle!  One of the gifts I received was this fun light box!  So my first message is...


Pin It!


While we were at OnStage, we made four different cards using brand new product from the upcoming Annual Catalog that will launch June 1.  I thought you might like a little peek!  One of the great things about attending is that we are the first to get the new catalogs.  Ooh...Aah...

And we get to order a selection of product so we can start creating with new product right away!  If you would like to be among the first to receive new catalogs and new product, I would be happy to have you join my team!  All you have to do is hit the button Join Now and it will take you right to the join page!





No comments: