Monday, July 9, 2018

Stampin' Up! Nature's Poem Suite

Nature's Poem is such a wonderful suite of product.  The stamp set consists of sixteen stamps and the framelit dies cut out twelve images! In addition to the beautiful designer series paper, there is a pack of 4 different colors of twine and some Leaves Trinkets for embellishing your projects.  

I wanted to do a fold I hadn't done in a while and thought the tree image was the perfect one to use.  To get this cut I took and folded 4 1/4" x 11" card folded in half.  Then took the top flap and folded that one in half again, laid my tree framelit in the middle of the fold then laid it on my big shot platform with the top clear plate only up to the fold line.



The colors and images are versatile for masculine and feminine cards.  It doesn't get much better than that!


Pin It!

No comments: