Thursday, July 26, 2018

Stampin' Up! Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper

Happy Birthday, Julie!  Our middle daughter recently celebrated a milestone birthday.  I had a completely different card in mind when I pulled out the Tropical Escape suite.  But the designer series paper is so pretty!  I started playing around with the different designs and liked how this looked together.

I embossed the Happy Birthday with White embossing powder and added a few rhinestones and white ribbon to finish it off.  Clean and simple.

Pin It!
I have a list below of all the products with links to my online store of all the products I used:
Soft Sea Foam 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.50
Tropical Escape 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Perennial Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$22.00
Versamark Pad
$8.50
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
$5.00
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$5.00
Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon
$6.00

No comments: