Thursday, July 19, 2018

Stampin' Up! Pop of Petals Layering Collage Video Tutorial

Every few months, our team swaps cards - we make several of the same card and trade with each other.  This gives us ideas for classes and parties, new techniques to try and so on.  

I haven't done the layering collage technique in quite a while so when I received one as a swap, I decided to make a video tutorial. Here is the card that inspired me from my downline Cindy Marshall.


Here are the 2 cards I made:

www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up!, Pop of Petals, Four-Petal Flower Punch

www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up!, May Flowers Framelits, Falling Flowers
Pin It!

They are easy and fun to make.  Hope you enjoy it.  

Happy Stamping!

                         

Here is a list of all the products I used today along with the links to my on-line store:

No comments: