Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Stampin' Up! Meant to Be

Believe it or not, Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  I used product from the All My Love Suite in the Occasions Catalog.  This is really a Mega Suite - there are two stamp sets and two sets of Framelit Dies designed to work together.  Coordinating with both bundles is the All My Love Designer Series Paper, Heart Epoxy Droplets and a Ribbon Pack.  Wow.  Just think of all of the love you can share!!  Check out pages 4-6 of the new Occasions Catalog!

I made this card for a swap (and an extra one to give to my sweetheart!)


Stampin' Up!, Meant to Be Bundle, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Rectangle Stitched Framelits
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one, which you can also click on the card and it will take you to link on how I created this card:


Here is the Product List with links to my Online Store;

No comments: