Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Stampin' Up! Bitty Blooms Punch Pak

Demonstrator Connie Richter posted an image showing how she used the Leaf Ribbon to make the stems for the daisies.  I just love the creative use of this ribbon.  Daisies just happen to be my favorite flower so I CASED the idea and came up with this card.  Thanks for the great inspiration, Connie!

The greeting is from Perennial Birthday and is just perfect for this card. I love putting sparkle on my cards so colored the rhinestones with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend.

Stampin' Up! Bitty Blooms Punch Pak,Organdy Ribbon Pack, 2019 Sale-A-Bration, www.stampingwithsusan.com

Stampin' Up! Bitty Blooms Punch Pak,Organdy Ribbon Pack, 2019 Sale-A-Bration, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

I have listed below all the products I used to for this card with links to my Online store;

No comments: