Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Stampin' Up! Meant to Be

There are so many choices with the All My Love Suite!  I decided to start with the designer series paper that coordinates with both bundles   There is a great variety depending on the look & feel you want.   I designed this card for our Team Meeting.  The Framelit Die that die cuts the heart also cuts the scalloped edge.  It just seemed natural to flip them.  I used the Dark Lovely Lipstick Blend to color the little epoxy hearts.  

There are enough "leftover" supplies prepped that I will make Valentine's Day cards for my grandkids.  Awesome! 

www.stampingwithsusan.com, #stampin'up!, Meant to Be Bundle, Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, Epoxy Shapes
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:



Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: