Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies

These thinlits make such beautiful cards. The two layers of butterflies can be used together or separately.   It is one image with 5 butterflies connected. The card on the left has all of the butterflies connected.  I cut the butterflies apart for the card on the right.  I used the Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper from Sale-A-Bration for one of the layers and adhered them together with  the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the butterflies.  In hindsight, I could have and should have used the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets.  Sigh...next time...

Stampin' Up!, Butterfly Abound, Big Shot, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Part of My Story
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:


Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: