Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Stampin' Up! Sending Flowers Shaker

When I first got these dies from the Coordination Product Release, I wasn't quite sure what to do with them.  I set them aside and used other items from this collection.  When I finally got around to using it, I wished I started showing it earlier!  I love this set!  Even though it is large and takes up most of the card (it is approximately a  4" diameter), there is  a lot you can do with it.

I've made several projects and two of them are featured below.  It coordinates with the Sending Thoughts Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  Both of these items will retire at the end of March.  I will post more in a few days.

I did a quick little Video Tutorial with this set, here is the link to watch. Please enjoy: Sending Flowers Video Tutorial

Stampin' Up!, Sending Flowers Dies, Sending You Thoughts, 2020 Sale-A-Bration, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

You might also like:



Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: