Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Stampin' Up! St Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Everyone is at least a little but Irish today, right?  I had my Team Meetings yesterday and challenged everyone who was either at the meeting in person or joining on-line to wear something green and I would give them a little something,  

I love these little tag toppers and they are super easy to make.  The hat is a 1" square,  the brim is 1 1/2" x 1/4" and the little black trim is 1" x 1/4".  I took some scraps of Gold Foil and embossed it with an embossing folder and punched them out with a small circle punch.  

The cardstock and ink is Call Me Clover, which couldn't be more appropriate for today!  Sadly, Call me Clover will be retiring at the end of May along with the other 2018 In Colors, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch and Blueberry Bushel.  Log onto my Online Store to stock up on these colors before they go away!

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Punch Art, Happy St Patty's Day,


Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Punch Art, Happy St Patty's Day,
Pin It!


You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: