Thursday, January 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Big Brother!


My oldest brother just celebrated his 70th birthday.  I pulled out the True Gentleman suite but since he was hitting a milestone, I decided to use the Large Number Framelits and pop up the "70".  Since I am several years younger than he is, I just love rubbing it in!  


Stampin' Up True Gentleman Suite, Large Numbers Framelits, Corduroy Ribbon
Pin It!

If you like this card you can also incorporate the Eclipse Technique which is here:  Eclipse Card
     


Product List
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$7.00
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
$31.00
Tranquil Tide 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00
True Gentleman Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Number Of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
$27.00
Night Of Navy 3/8" (1 Cm) Corduroy Ribbon
$8.00
Foam Adhesive Strips
$8.00
Tear & Tape Adhesive
$7.00

No comments: