Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Palette - Best Wishes

I'm having a lot of fun with this Petal Passion Suite.  I must have been in a "yellow" mood (LOL!).  This card was made for a swap back at the end of December.  You'll probably be seeing several more cards from this suite.  This is my favorite suite (so far)  in the Occasions Catalog.  
If you have never used the Stampin' Blends or would like some tips and tricks here is my link to my video Tutorial on Stampin' Blends.
  
Stampin' Up! Petal Palette Best Wishes, Stampin'  Blends, Bakers Twine Color Theory
Pin It!

Here are some more examples from the Petal Passion Suite:
           Stampin' Up Petal Palette, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper,  Stampin' Up Petal Palette, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper,


Product List

No comments: