Thursday, January 11, 2018

Stampin' Up Petal Palette


"Life is so much better with you in it."   I love this sentiment.  I know my life is so much better with Stampin' Up! in my life.  I have the met the most wonderful people - and I sincerely believe that they make my life better. I love getting together and stamping with them - my team, my customers, my family.  

Suites like this one, Petal Passion, has so much to offer.  The coordinating products and accessories make this so versatile that is great all year long. 

Stampin' Up! Petal Palette, Life is so much better with you, Stampin' Blends
Pin It!

If you would like to see more information on this suite, click on the left image to see a video from Stampin' Up! and the image on the right will take you to my blog post on that card.

 


Product List

No comments: