Friday, December 21, 2018

Stampin' Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas

I think it's time to get out my cookie recipes and decide which ones we are going to make this year.  I always wait until just a few days before Christmas before baking.  We all have a favorite cookie and we will bake a batch of each.  This year all of the kids and grandkids will be here.  The cookies will be gone by the time everyone leaves for home.  But I digress...I guess the name of the stamp set made me think of baking....

Angie made this card and it just makes me smile.  This is my favorite image in this set.  So fun! 

Stampin' Up!, Beautiful Baubles, Cookie Cutter Christmas, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these ones;
                           

Here is a list of all the products I used today with links to my Online store;

No comments: