Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Stampin' Up! Inspired Events


 Claire chose the Confirmation name of St. Therese of Liseaux, also known as the Little Flower.  My mother gave her these roses in honor of St. Therese - who happens to be my mother's and my Confirmation name as well.

Here is the card my mother gave our granddaughter, Claire.for her confirmation.  I paired Inspired Events with the Hold on to Hope stamp set and Crosses of Hope Framelits Dies.  This card actually coordinates with her gift, a cross with multicolored Swarovski crystals in it.  


www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up!, Cross of Hope Framelits, Hold on to Hope
Pin It!


My mother and granddaughter are quite close.  They have a lot in common.  I love seeing them together talking about painting, music, whatever.  It is a special bond.

www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up!, Cross of Hope Framelits, Hold on to Hope

Product List with links to my Online store;

No comments: