Friday, December 28, 2018

Stampin' Up! Christmas Gifts

I work with some of the most phenomenal demonstrators!  My team has grown quite a bit this past year.  I appreciate all of things they do that make me successful.  Every year around Christmas we like to get together when my daughter, Julie - who is my team leader - comes for a holiday visit.  We've grown so much that we are meeting at a restaurant this year.  We eat, stamp and exchange small gifts.  I like to give them a small token of my appreciation for all that they do.  This year, they are all getting a Simply Shammy.  The name of our team is the Sparklers so I thought this tag was most appropriate.

Thank You Sparklers!  Love you all!

Stampin' Up!, Christmas Gifts, Simply Shammy, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stamping with Susan's Sparklers
Pin It!

Here are some more gift wrapping ideas;

 

I have listed below a product list with links to my Online store;

No comments: