Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Stampin' Up Everything is Rosy!


Here is another look at the Everything is Rosy Medley.  Both of  these cards were designed by my daughter, Julie.  She was looking to add a lighter pink for some contrast in the first card.  I really like it.  What do you think?  It's hard to see but I like how the Rose Gold streaks in the designer series paper add some pizzazz to the card.

This kit comes with everything but the cardstock needed for the card bases and your favorite adhesive.  These cards came together so nicely!

Get your Everything is Rosy Medley before they are gone!


Stampin' Up, EVERYTHING IS rosy!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Medleys
Pin It!

Here is another card I did for my You Tube Channel, click on the photo to watch it.   I go over all the great products and you will see how easy it is to create this card.
Stampin' Up, EVERYTHING IS rosy!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Medleys

You might also like:











Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: