Friday, May 24, 2019

Stampin' Up! His Grace

I was so hoping this stamp set would carry over from the Occasions Catalog.  I may just keep this one.  It coordinates so well with Hold On to Hope which did carry over.  We have a card ministry at our church and these will be great!  

It's not too late if you want to purchase it!  You can still order from the Occasions Catalog until June 3rd.  I actually CASED (Copy And Share Everything) from the sample shown on page 30.  

There are a lot of layers.  The card base is Soft Seafoam.  I stamped the vines as a wreath, then fussy cut around the vines on the inside of the wreath, I used the dies from Eclectic Layers for the "trellis" and adhered it between the card base and and the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper.  I used Stampin' Blends to color the vines.  The stitched oval piece started as Whisper White and I sponged So Saffron and Petal Pink before stamping the greeting.  

A bit of work but I love this card. 

Stampin' Up!. www.stampingwithsusan.com, His Grace, Eclectic Layers, Wood Textures, Cross of Hope
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: