Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Stampin' Up! Everything is Rosy

Stampin' Up! is offering a medley of products called Everything is Rosy.  It is designed with avid stampers in mind.  This is different from our kit offerings where cardstock is cut and there are directions with card ideas all ready for you.

This kit doesn't have that.  Most avid stampers like to design and create their own projects.  Check out the video below to see the cards Julie and I have made with this kit.  

If you are local to me (southeast Michigan), I have scheduled a crop for Saturday, May 18 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.  I will provide cardstock and adhesives as well as a light lunch.  Log onto my online store to order the kit, or contact me and I will order it for you and have it here by May 18.  Deadline to sign up is Saturday, May 11.



Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: