Friday, May 3, 2019

Stampin' Up! Sailing Home Sympathy

As much as I love to make cards, my least favorite cards to make are sympathy cards.  I know as we get older, we lose more family and friends and needing more sympathy cards.  

My parents had a very dear friend who passed away.  I know he and my dad are up in heaven having a beer and a good time!  Arnie was in the Navy and loved to sail.  I thought this would be an appropriate card for my mom to send to his wife. 

I pulled out the Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack that coordinates with the Designer Series Paper.  This is a quick and simple way to make several cards for any occasion. 

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Come Sail Away, Sailing Home Suite
Pin It!

You might also like this:


Stampin' Up Shopping List:

No comments: