Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack - Last Post, I Promise!

As I mentioned in my post last week I made a stack of cards with the Suite Soiree Memories  & More Card Pack.  Here are the last 2 samples to share, I promise.  Sale-A-Bration ends in just a few days, on March 31 so I wanted to give you one more look at it!

It's always nice to have a stash of cards made so when you are in a hurry, you can just pick one out!  Add a few embellishments to jazz them up and you are good to go.  It seems we can always use birthday cards and greetings like "Thinking of You",  "A Note For You", "Hello" "Just For You".  So I'm set for a little bit.

Its also great to have extra in your stash in case you need a quick gift, you can grab a few cards and envelopes to make the perfect gift!

Here is a little peek of the set:



I have to tell you again how easy it was to make some really great cards.  The possibilities were endless. 

Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack Perennial Birthday
Pin It!


If you like these cards you may also like these:























Product List

No comments: