Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Happy Anniversary Mark & Angie

Our son and his wife celebrated their wedding anniversary over the weekend.  So we went down to Ohio to their new home.  I made their card using the Suite Soiree Memories and More Card Pack.  There are 72 double sided cards and I used 2 of the cards for this project.  I used Whisper White Thick Cardstock as the base, and trimmed and matted one of the larger cards on Old Olive. 
One of the other reasons we went was because my daughter in law hosted a Workshop on Friday night.  Its always fun for me when I get to teach new stampers all about Stampin' Up!
I've been having a lot of fun creating cards with this pack!  I'll post more cards in the near future.
It's not too late to get your FREE pack of Sweet Soiree Memories & More cards!  Place an order of $50 and get yours!  Sale-A-Bration ends at the end of the month!  Live in the United States and don't have a demonstrator?  I would love to help you with your stamping needs. You can contact me or shop in my online store 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack Whisper White Thick Card Stock
Pin It!

If you like this card you might also like these:



















Product List

No comments: