Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Stampin' Up! Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack

Earlier this week I posted an anniversary card for my son and daughter-in-law.  I used the Suite Soiree Memories & More Card Pack (FREE during Sale-A-Bration).  I made 6 cards in less than one hour.  I spent the most time just sorting through cards and deciding which ones to use!  The card bases are Thick Whisper White.  I added some ribbon to some of the cards, Rhinestones on a couple of the cards, stamped a greeting and quickly had a set of cards done!

The first photo is just some of the cards in the pack.  With 72 double sided cards in 2 different sizes, the possibilities are (almost) endless!




Stampin' Up! Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack Heartfelt Blooms
Pin It!

If you like these cards you may also like these:























Product List

No comments: