Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hostess Club Easter Gifts

I know it's a little early for Easter gifts, but Hostess Club is the first week of the month so I won't be seeing my Clubbers until after Easter.  I have such a great group of ladies, they are truly awesome!  I love to give them little treats around holidays and special occasions.

I decided to decorate the Silver Mini Gable Boxes with the Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper (Second Sale-A-Bration release).  I colored the flowers from one of the sheets with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut them.  I popped the flowers up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Along with some Easter candy, everyone got some "card candy".  These are tags, or designs that can be adhered to cards, scrapbook pages, gifts. So fun!  

If you would like to come join me and this wonderful group of stampers, let me know (click on the Contact Me on the left side of the page and I will be happy to give you all the details! 




Stampin' Up Card Candy Lemon Zest Up and Away Tag Topper Punch
Pin It!
Product List 

No comments: