Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Stampin' Up! Lovely Wishes


I love going to Stampin' Up! events.  The highlight is always seeing fellow demonstrators that I don't get to see very often reconnecting in person.  Of course the next great thing is seeing the new catalog before anyone else.  We always get a tote bag that has goodies in it - including a stamp set.  Lovely Wishes was in our bag at the last On Stage that introduced the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.  It has been sitting on my shelf feeling so unloved.  I finally pulled it out and decided to use it.  It's hard to see but I put some Fine Tip Glue on the flowers to give them a little shine.  I hope it is now feeling the love!


Stampin' Up! Lovely Wishes, In Color Collection Stampin Write Markers
Pin It!


Product List

No comments: