Thursday, August 2, 2018

Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek

When you achieve and attend the Stampin' Up! Incentive trip, you need to make sure there is room in your suitcase for all of the product and gifts you receive!  I thought I would share some of the products that are in the upcoming Holiday Catalog, so I went live on my Facebook page.  

In addition to what you will see in the video, all of the demonstrators received a jacket, a beautiful purse, bluetooth speakers, and a blanket.  Seriously, I packed a duffle bag that folds into a little pouch to pack things in!  Makes you want to come on a Stampin' Up! Incentive trip, right?

I also had a chance to chat with Shelli Gardner, Sara Douglas and Rich Jutkins.  It's always fun catching up with them!




Pin It!

Julie, Sara, Susan

Shelli, Susan

Susan, Rich

No comments: