Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Stampin' Up! Alaska Incentive Cruise Swaps

I had the best intentions to post photos on my blog of our trip to Alaska.  While we did have an internet connection, it wasn't the best.  Rather than continue to be frustrated, I decided to post a few of our hundreds of photos when we got home.  This photo was taken at the top of the Space Needle in Seattle.  Julie and Jim brought their 4 kids on the cruise so we spent a day seeing some of the sites in Seattle the day before we left for Alaska.  More photos later....


I participated in an organized swap last week on our Alaska Cruise.  Over the next few days I will be posting some of my favorites.  Today's card was made by demonstrator Angela Waters.  She was inspired by fellow demonstrator Lisa Curcio.  I just think the Graceful Glass DSP is so versatile.  Another pretty card using the Graceful Glass Suite!

Stampin' Up!, Tufted Embossing Folder, Graceful Glass Designer Series Paper

If you like this card you may also like these:




Product List

No comments: