Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Stampin' Up! Blended Seasons Wreath

I love the versatility of the Blended Season stamp set.  It's a great set for year round use.  The leaves and flowers die that comes with the bundle are all one piece.  I die cut one in Call Me Clover and one in Real Red, cut the flowers off and adhered them over the green flowers.

I wanted the look of a grapevine wreath so die cut the wreath out of Wood Textures designer series paper using the Swirly Scribbles die.

To add a little interest I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio punch.  

Clean and simple.  Just how I like to celebrate the Christmas Holiday.  I am really looking forward to Christmas this year.  All of the kids and grandkids (and grand fur babies) will be here!  

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Blended Seasons Bundle, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits
Pin It!


below is a list of products that I have used today with links to my on-line store:

No comments: