Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Stampin' Up Seaside View

This is a fun suite.  My husband and I love the Caribbean and we love to snorkel.  I love being in and around water. We don't have any immediate plans to travel there, but we will definitely go back someday! 

My favorite part of this card is the little goldfish swimming through the coral.  The fish are a die. I started with doing the wash on the white card stock for the water.  After it dried, I ran it through the Big shot twice to make a larger school of fish.  I adhered a piece of Gold Glimmer paper behind it so the fish are gold.  The sand dollars are die cut out of Shimmer White paper.


Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Tranquil Textures Suite, Sea of Textures
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these cards;


Here is a list with links to my on-line store for all the products to make this card;

No comments: