Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Stampin' Up! Come to Gather

I know I haven't posted much from our cruise to Greece.  We had a wonderful time!  Stampin' Up!  spoils the heck out of us!  Pillow gifts every night, door prizes, new product from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  

This card features the Come to Gather designer series paper.  I don't have the coordinating stamp set (yet!) so I pulled some things from the Annual Catalog that works really well with it, don't you think? I didn't want the greeting base to be all white, but I didn't like the greeting stamped on Sahara Sand.  I did a wash of Sahara Sand on Whisper White and let it dry before stamping the greeting in Pretty Peacock,  I like the softness of it.  And it adds a bit of texture to it.

www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up!, Come To Gather, Country Home, 2019 Holiday Catalog
Pin It!


You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: