Friday, July 12, 2019

Stampin' Up! Stitched Be Mine

My mother has been invited to a bridal shower and needed a card.  I decided to coordinate the card with the wrapping paper on her gift, which is white with gold stripes and intertwining hearts and the word "love".

The card base is Thick Whisper White cardstock.  The first mat layer is Gold Foil paper.  The next layer is Whisper White die cut with the Stitched Lace die.   The top layer is Whisper white.  I die cut 2 hearts from the Stitched Be Mine dies, layering 2 dies on Gold Foil paper for each heart.  I snipped one of hearts to intertwine the second heart and used Mini Glue Dots to adhere to the card;  I die cut the "love" from the Well Written Dies.  

Simple but pretty.  There is no stamping on this card - only die cut images.  The wedding is in September so I have a bit of time to make the wedding card.  

Stampin' Up!, Stitched Be Mine, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Love
Pin It!

You might also like:



Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: