Thursday, July 25, 2019

Stampin' Up! Pressed Petals

The Pressed Petals Suite took me back in time.  My mother is an artist.  Our home is filled with her paintings and other artwork.  One of the things she loved to do is press flowers and make brooches and small framed pieces.

The thing I love most about this suite is the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper.  It fits right in with my love of Vintage.  The Pressed Petals Specialty Washi tape is so fun!  One roll is petals!  Individual petals that you peel off and form flowers!  I punched a small circle (3/4") and pressed the petals on the circle.  It makes it easy to adhere them to your project.  


Stampin' Up!, Pressed Petals, Woven Threads, Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!


You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: